IF YOU ARE WONDERING HOW TO…
Get a Nevada Medical Marijuana Card you have come to the right place!
Dr. Reefer has streamlined the process so that you get your card faster. Patient’s holding a valid Nevada Medical Marijuana Card will be able to legally obtain their medical marijuana at licensed dispensaries. Card holding patients are legally able to possess, grow and use medical marijuana in Nevada. Residents of Nevada will gain many benefits from utilizing the Medical Cannabis Card Program as opposed to Recreational users. Learn more about the benefits of having a medical card in a recreational state. A few of these benefits include:
• An exemption from the State’s 34-38% Recreational Tax
• A larger possession limit
• Access for medical patients under the age of 21. It’s not legal to use recreationally under the age of 21
• Approval to cultivate 6 plants
• Having a valid Nevada Medical Marijuana Card is the ONLY WAY you are allowed to use Marijuana while on Probation or Parole.
DO I STILL QUALIFY IF I’M UNDER 21 YEARS OLD?
Although you have to be at least 21 years old to buy Recreational Marijuana in Nevada, you can obtain your Medicinal Cannabis License and buy from the dispensaries if you are under 21.
• AVOID THE THC/CBD LEVEL CAPS ON RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA. (IF YOU WANT THE GOOD STUFF YOU NEED A MEDICAL CARD)
• PURCHASE MEDICAL GRADE MARIJUANA SAME DAY (MUCH STRONGER OILS, WAX, EDIBLES, CONCENTRATES, FLOWER, ETC)
• CONTINUE TO PURCHASE MEDICAL GRADE MARIJUANA AND HAVE ACCESS IN THE EVENT RECREATIONAL SALES ARE SHUT DOWN BY THE FEDS.
• A NEVADA MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD ALLOWS YOU TO RAISE A MEDICAL DEFENSE AND JUSTIFY YOUR MEDICAL NEED TO USE CANNABIS IF YOU FACE A DRUG TEST FOR PAIN CLINIC, PROBATION, CHILD CUSTODY, ETC.
• DELIVERIES: HAVE MEDICAL MARIJUANA CONVENIENTLY DELIVERED TO YOUR FRONT DOOR.
• LINE PASS: PRESENT YOUR MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD AND AVOID THE LONG RECREATIONAL DISPENSARY LINES BY SKIPPING RIGHT TO THE FRONT.
• Avoid The Recreational Tax Rate. (Recreational Marijuana is taxed from 33-38%, depending on local regulations, with all state and local taxes included.)
• SHOP IN MEDICAL MARIJUANA STATES WITH RECIPROCITY.
• KEEP YOUR GROWING RIGHTS.
• HIGHER POSSESSION LIMITS. POSSESS 2 OUNCES WITH A MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD. (NEEDED FOR OILS, WAXES EDIBLES, ETC BECAUSE THEY HAVE MUCH MORE WEIGHT)
• RENTING A HOUSE/APARTMENT? YOU COULD FACE EVICTION IF YOU USE RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA. WITHOUT A MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD YOU ARE CONSIDERED A RECREATIONAL DRUG USER. WITH A MARIJUANA CARD YOU CAN RAISE A MEDICAL DEFENSE IF YOU FACE EVICTION OR QUESTIONS/COMPLAINTS WITH YOUR LANDLORD!
Extended Results. Other studies have shown cannabis or cannabinoids may be useful in treating alcohol abuse, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, collagen-induced arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atherosclerosis, autism, bipolar disorder, childhood mental disorders, colorectal cancer, depression, diabetic retinopathy, dystonia, epilepsy, digestive diseases, gliomas, Hepatitis C, hypertension, urinary incontinence, leukemia, skin tumors, morning sickness, Parkinson’s disease, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), sickle-cell disease, sleep apnea, tourette syndrome and anorexia.
Alternatives. Patients suffering from these and other conditions may have intolerable side effects to medications or no improvement from conventional treatment. Other patients worry about the addictive nature and negative long-term effects of their current medications and are looking for a natural alternative. Marijuana has helped hundreds of thousands of patients and can help you too.
Organic Treatment. Preliminary findings indicate that cannabis-based drugs could prove useful in treating inflammatory bowel disease (consisting of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis), migraines, fibromyalgia and other related conditions. Medical cannabis has also been found to relieve certain symptoms of multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injuries by exhibiting antispasmodic and muscle-relaxant properties. Clinical trials provide evidence that THC reduces motor and vocal tics of Tourette syndrome and related behavioral problems such as obsessive-compulsive disorders.
Medical Studies. In a 2002 review of many peer-reviewed medical journals, medical marijuana was shown to have established effects in the treatment of nausea, vomiting, premenstrual syndrome, unintentional weight loss and lack of appetite. Other relatively well-confirmed effects were in the treatment of spasticity, painful conditions (especially neurogenic pain), movement disorders, asthma and glaucoma.
Dr. Reefer. Knowledgeable Las Vegas Marijuana Doctors at Dr. Reefer can help you decide if medicinal marijuana is right for you. Our Las Vegas office provides a safe and supportive environment that is designed to give you the most positive experience. We believe that you should have the right to choose the best medication for your condition.
History. Since the passage of Ballot Question 9 in November 2000, people in Las Vegas with serious medical conditions have been able to use medicinal marijuana legally.